Thursday, April 30, 2015

A&E Better Blow Job Kit


What the kit includes:

  • Deep Throat Desensitizing Spray
  • Helping Hand Stroker
  • Strawberry Lube
  • Deck of Cards
  • DVD


What I think about this

Personally the spray is absolutely nasty but it does do the trick, a little bit. Maybe it didn't work exactly right or maybe I started to soon after I sprayed it but I still gaged pretty badly.

The helping hand stroker to me was fun and entertaining. I felt like my hubby really liked how it felt (I could tell by his face). To my husband it felt like it was way too tight and constricting, He says that it was so tight that it didn't feel like there was any knobs on the inside.

The strawberry lube all I have to say is this is NASTY and I do not think we will use it for BJ's again. Ick it was nasty I wanted to throw it all up. I'll just let the hubs use it for his alone time and hopefully that

The cards were mostly things that I already do so I am not sure about those, I will say that you need to go through all of them and get rid of the ones that you are not going to do. for me it was sticking my finger up his butt....that is just not going to happen.

The DVD I haven't gotten to watch yet due to my children always in the way,,,,, #awkward.


Want to find out what the cards say????? go HERE to find out for yourself!


***This product was received for free in exchange for my review, I was in no way compensated to leave a positive review. I never guarantee a positive review***

No comments:

Post a Comment