Thursday, April 30, 2015

Adam and Eve Butterfly Couples Ring

Here are the facts/specs:

7 WONDERFUL speeds
3 inches is diameter
hypoallergenic
the batteries are INCLUDED
clit stimulators
functions like a rabbit vibe
Butterfly wings for vaginal pleasure.



Now I must say what I think about this:

This arrived via UPS at my door in a very discreet box, it came from shipping so it doesn't say who it is from which is nice because I am not that close to my UPS guy (even if he is that cute). When I first opened the box and saw the ring in its packaging I couldn't help but think how big it was and why it needed to be so big but after using it I can definitely see why it needs to be.

When we first tried to put it on my hubby, it didn't really want to go on very well so of course he says suck it to get it slippery! So guys its a good way to get some sort of mouth action.

From my perspective it was AMAZING! The different speeds feel great and it vibrates all the way down him as well so you can feel it literally everywhere. This one is definitely stronger than I expected. It hits all the right places at the right times and its nice with all of the different speeds. I loved the way it felt when he was moving it was very different and was great for a quickie.

From my hubby's perspective he says that it is very hard to get on without some sort of lubrication. He says that it would pull his hair, yes he has lots of hair. At most he says that it only feels like a little bit of a rumble and not so much a vibrate sensation.
He did feel bigger to himself and to me, which is always a good thing. He was able to go for a longer period of time as well. Which lets face it every girl loves a good long pounding ha-ha.

The silicone is very easy to clean once all is said and done just some soap and water is all that you need. I didn't want to ruin mine so I used soap and water on a cloth.

You can pick one up for yourself HERE

***This product was received for free in exchange for my review, I was in no way compensated to leave a positive review. I never guarantee a positive review***


1 comment: