Thursday, April 30, 2015

Eve's Lucky Bunny

A few facts about this product:

  • Needs one AAA battery (not included)
  • 6.5" X 1"
  • 4.5" insertable
  • Ears are 1.5" long
  • waterproof
  • easy to clean silicone
  • 7 settings



Now what I think about this:

When this first arrived it was in a brown box, very discreet, again which is what is needed unless you are that close to your UPS guy.

To get it working you need to but in one AAA battery + side down. You will know if you put the battery in wrong because it turns on by itself and wont stop! It has a mind of its own when the battery is in wrong! Not to mention but when the battery is in right and it doesn't start make sure to hold the button for a few seconds then it will go. The Bunny was a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be. It fit in the palm of my hand. The whole thing is very smooth silicone.

It was kind of difficult to find the on/off button while in the dark it blends in with the handle too well. For me this toy was weak in some setting but there are a few settings that need to be praised. One was just a tease but it felt awesome. It would get you close then take it away.  For me it was a great experience I just wish that all of the settings were as powerful as the 7th one. I had higher expectations with this vibe it would be nice if it were bigger and stronger but the smallness of it is great when you want to be discreet.

The silicone was very easy to wash just soap and water, since it is waterproof I just ran it under water and put soap on a cloth and washed away.......nothing like jerking off your vibrator ha-ha.

You can purchase your own HERE


***This product was received for free in exchange for my review, I was in no way compensated to leave a positive review. I never guarantee a positive review***

No comments:

Post a Comment